- Aesthetic surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
- Head & Neck
- Resident section
- Patient safety
- Practice Management
- Hand & Upper Extremity
- Innovation & emerging trends
- Research & Experimental
- Case reports (iron surgeon)
– Case report
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- For typing, the total length of the abstract should not exceed 2000 characters (approx. 350 words), excluding title, authors, and affiliations.
- The title must be typed using Capital letters, Times New Roman font, size 12, Bold, maximum 300 Characters.
- A maximum of six authors/abstract will be accepted.
- The identification of the author must include the following information in the exact order: First name, Last name, Institution, Department, City, Country.
- The body of the abstract must be typed using Times New Roman font, size 12, single space, maximum 350 words (without title and authors).
- The abstract must not contain any graphics, tables, pictures, or other types of figures.
- The selection of the abstracts will be done by the Scientific Committee of the event and will notify the main author regarding the selection of his material and to the presentation format: oral communication or poster.
- The abstract must highlight the importance of the theme and the originality of the study, its purpose, the characteristics of the case and the relevance of the approached subject in the context of today’s knowledge.
ABSTRACT PRESENTATION FORMATS
- Oral presentation
- Material and Methods
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. When is it possible to submit an abstract?
2. Where can I submit my abstract?
3. How do I submit an abstract?
You must indicate one presenting author who will receive all information regarding the submitted abstract and further procedures. The presenting author is responsible for forwarding the information to the other co-authors. If your abstract is accepted, the presenting author needs to register at the event. If the presenting author is not registered for the congress by 01/04/2022 this will affect the inclusion of your abstract. For further information regarding presenting authors please see points 10-14.
4. How do I submit an abstract for which I am the presenting author?
When completing the submission form at online.medevents.ro, make sure to check the “I AM THE AUTHOR OF THE PRESENTATION” button.
The presenting author is responsible for forwarding the information to the other co-authors.
5. For which topics can I submit an abstract?
6. Can I make changes to the abstract in the electronic submission system?
7. How many abstracts can be submitted by one presenting author?
8. Do you accept case reports?
9. What are the guidelines for the abstract?
Presenting Author & Registration
10. Can I change the presenting author after the abstract has been submitted?
If it is necessary to change the presenting author, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. Can I add more than one author to the abstract?
12. Is it necessary to register at the event if I want my abstract to be presented?
13. Where can I register at this event?
You can register right here: REGISTRATION FORM.
14. Can I register as a speaker?
Notifications of Acceptance & Type of Presentation
15. When will I be notified whether my abstract was accepted?
The presenting author is responsible for communicating this information to her/his co-authors.
16. How will I be informed whether my abstract was accepted?
If an abstract has been accepted for presentation, the presenting author will also be informed of the type of presentation assigned.
17. What types of presentation of abstracts will be possible?
Oral Poster Presentation: Selected Posters will be presented to the audience during Poster Sessions in the coffee and lunch breaks.
18. How and when will I receive more details regarding the type of presentation to which my abstract has been allocated?
Further detailed information on the type of presentation (oral presentation, oral Poster presentation) will be sent via email to all presenting authors after the notifications of acceptance have been sent.